All our Bi-fold doors are thoroughly checked before they leave the factory to ensure they reach you in perfect working order and condition. Please see our Quality Control page for more details
Maximum widths can vary depending on your chosen height and vice versa. Widths wider than 6250 can be achieved with a mechanical joint to head and threshold sections. Panels can be made less than 700mm wide – please ask our technical department for advice.
- Can be specified for residential / domestic applications.
- Meets building regulations for new build. (For Oct 2010)
- Meets building regulations for replacement and refurbishment projects. (For Oct 2010)
- Standard threshold; suitable for use on the ground floor up to second floor. (Recommended fully weather rated threshold).
- Low threshold options; suitable for use on the ground floor only, generic viagra not recommended for properties situated by the coast or installed in exposed locations.
|No of Door Panels||2||3||4||5||6||7||8+|
|Minimum Width (mm)||1400||2100||2800||3500||4200||4900||Please Ask|
|Maximum Width (mm)||2000||3000||4000||5000||6000||7000||Please Ask|